1.By submitting an order form from the online form for the provision of products or services, the user confirms that he / she understands the terms of personal data protection, that he / she agrees with their wording and that he / she accepts it in its entirety.
2.The provider shall be the controller of users' personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC. General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). The Provider undertakes to process personal data in accordance with legal regulations, especially GDPR.
3. Personal data shall be any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
4. The personal data required for successful processing (name and address, contact) are required upon request. The purpose of processing personal data is to execute the user's order and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User. The purpose of the processing of personal data is also to send business messages and to do other marketing activities. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the fulfillment of the contract pursuant to Art. b) GDPR, fulfillment of the legal obligation of the trustee pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b). c) GDPR and the legitimate interest of the Provider according to Art. (f) GDPR. The Provider's legitimate interest is to process personal data for direct marketing purposes.
5. The Provider shall store the User's personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User and to assert claims arising from these contractual relations. After this time, the data will be deleted.
All personal data are processed lawfully and transparently and only adequate, relevant and necessary data is required in relation to the purpose of the processing.
6. The User has the right to request from the Provider access to his / her personal data according to Article 15 GDPR, correction of personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR. The user has the right to delete personal data according to Art. and (c) to (f) of the GDPR. Furthermore, the user has the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
7. The user has the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if he / she believes that his / her right to personal data protection has been violated.
8. The user is not obliged to provide personal data. However, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for:
(a) for the conclusion and performance of the contract
(b) sending an offer or price calculation
(c) providing answers to a raised user question
Without providing personal data it is not possible to perform the above mentioned actions by the provider.
The Provider does not make automatic individual decisions within the meaning of No. 22 GDPR.
Commercial Communication Notice
1. Interested in using the Provider's services by filling in the contact form:
a) Consents to the use of their personal data for the electronic sending of commercial messages, advertising materials, direct sales, market research and direct offers of products by the Provider and third parties, but not more than once a week
b) Declares that it does not consider sending information as unsolicited advertising within the meaning of Act no. No. 40/1995 Coll. as amended, because the user is sent information in connection with § 7 of the Act. No. 480/2004 Coll. explicitly agrees.
2. The user may revoke his consent under this paragraph at any time in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or unsubscribe directly in an electronic business communication via the unsubscribe link found in each newsletter.
The user agrees to these terms by checking his consent via the online form. By checking the consent, the user expresses that he / she has read these terms, agrees with them and accepts them in its entirety.
The Provider is entitled to change these conditions. The Provider is obliged to publish a new version of the Terms on its website without undue delay.
Contact details of the Provider regarding the following conditions: +420 774 884 204, email@example.com
These terms come into effect on 1st August 2019.